AppInvasion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

searching for a guild member in swgoh

3 posters

Go down

searching for a guild member in swgoh Empty searching for a guild member in swgoh

Post by RAW Tue Apr 11, 2017 4:17 pm

Hello - we are in the swgoh nov 28th 2016 shard and have a line chat, we are searching for contact to you new member Anthony Trenor

=> line(Id: samcam99) or on discord(SAMU3L#9421)

We also created a link in the swgoh forum if he would search for his name there.

thx!

RAW

Back to top Go down

searching for a guild member in swgoh Empty Re: searching for a guild member in swgoh

Post by SumiXam Tue Apr 11, 2017 4:38 pm

He is very new to the guild. So new that I don't even think he has registered here yet. I'll see if I can touch base with him in game and steer him in your direction. Thanks dropping by.
SumiXam
SumiXam
Guild Officer

https://swgoh.gg/u/sumixam/

Back to top Go down

searching for a guild member in swgoh Empty Re: searching for a guild member in swgoh

Post by LemonSquares Thu Apr 20, 2017 10:42 am

Not sure if you'll come back to check this, RAW, but he's no longer in the guild.  In his week or so, he only logged 166 energy, and never participated in the raids.

Not sure if he's done, but he got the boot for inactivity.

LemonSquares
Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Wappyno Tue Aug 01, 2017 12:18 pm

Hi I am trying to get in touch with slamdunksnojokes.
We share the same arena shard.
Could you send me his discord or line Id?

Wappyno
Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum